Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boys Shoes Size 6 All Brand New!

All of these are Brand new. On these shipping is included in the price! Message me if interested! Thanks
Still available
These are MY favorite. I wish I could somehow squeeze Grahams chubby feet into these :) They are Brand New and are Stride Rite Brand size 6. They are lace up and are brown. These are soooo cute they would seriously go with everything and are great walking shoes! I am asking $12 shipping included! Thanks!
SOLD
These are Converse All Stars Brand new size 6. they have the no shoe lace look. They are supposed to look like that! They are a dark grey color! I am asking $10 shipping included.

sold
These are Converse All stars size 6 and are Brand Spankin New! I am asking $10 shipping included! They are a blackish-grey color! Very Cute
SOLD
Light grey Converse All stars. They have the no shoe string look and are a size 6 and Brand new! $10 includes shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment